ala-mode


Spring is in the air! posted Friday, September 1, 2006
[...] I've been living my weeks walking around in a daze, surrounded by a haze of puppy love. Or at least that's what it feels like. [...]

Back from the Dead posted Wednesday, August 2, 2006
Oh, it's been a while since the last post. So much has happened, so many notes I'd quickly jotted down in my organiser that I'd thought I'd post here about. [...]

Blogger's Block posted Sunday, June 04, 2006
[...] One thing I can write about right now is my new nickname (hee! Get it? Nick. Name.) that I've been christened with. [...]

Treading Water posted Tuesday, May 23, 2006
[...]

The Game of Life posted Sunday, March 26, 2006
Today was the first time I'd played tennis in a long while... and had fun. I can't really remember the last time I didn't spend 95% of my time on the court beating myself up and the other 5% trying to play shrink to my doubles partner. [...]

Pre-T Effects? posted Friday, March 10, 2006
The last week and a half have been totally wierd! I've had an energy charge running through my body, and I've been "feeling my muscles work" even though I'm still carrying this excess weight around. [...]