I'm back! part III: In Good Company posted Monday, February 27, 2006
I did manage to meet a good friend of mine several times when I was home. J was my best friend in Year 3 of school [...]
I'm back! part II: Biting the Bullet posted Monday, February 27, 2006
One thing I'd said to Gaye the counsellor before heading off on my trip was this: that I'd know for sure how right starting transition would be for me based on my trip back to see my family, [...]
Friends... posted Thursday, January 19, 2006
And now I'm even more in a funk. I just had a chat with one of the few persons I consider a lifelong friend. We'd been best friends through our school years, and are still close. [...]
1 score and 4 years ago (part I) posted Friday, December 23, 2005
[...] as we lay on the grass drying off (well I did while the girls occupied themselves romping around) I thought, when did I first think about being a boy vs. being a girl? And that lead to a multitude other questions. [...]
In the beginning... posted Sunday, December 18, 2005
Here's a bit of an intro to give readers a sense of where I'm at. It's not an easy situation to be in, and I hope that any success on my part will come as encouragement for anyone to live in truth. [...]
