rant
I can see the starting line! posted Wednesday, June 14, 2006
[...] that I didn't know what to expect from today's session. However, it turned out infinitely better than the last time, and [...]
Pets n Vets posted Sunday, June 11, 2006
Ok, so my little bubba Sasha had knee surgery a year ago because her knee-cap kept popping out of place, due to her [...]
The 10 Most Damaging Myths about Transmen and FTMs posted Tuesday, May 02, 2006
[...]
When Recreation becomes Stressful (rant) posted Saturday, April 08, 2006
Played tennis again today. Kicked butt again. Felt my fitness and strength pay off again. And was stressed out again. [...]
The Moira/Max Conundrum posted Thursday, March 30, 2006
Ok, I've always been a fan of the show The L Word, and was delighted at the start of Season 3 at the prospect of having Moira/Max come on the show. [...]
The L Word ep.3 posted Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Warning: Spoilers follow. Ok, WTF was up with this last episode? We had the absolute funniest episode last week (ep 2), which I split my sides watching, and then this week's episode's just a bummer all-around! [...]
Posted by
Nick
