new-id


Head of Hair posted Monday, June 19, 2006
So, I finally got a haircut. For those of you who don't already know, about 2 1/2 years ago [...]

Blogger's Block posted Sunday, June 04, 2006
[...] One thing I can write about right now is my new nickname (hee! Get it? Nick. Name.) that I've been christened with. [...]

Numerology (Part II) posted Monday, May 01, 2006
In adopting these new energies/vibrations, they will add to those already with me from my original birth date and names, [...]

And I Shall Name Thee v2.0 posted Wednesday, April 26, 2006
The matter of coming up with a name has been bugging me non-stop since day 1, and all the more so now that I'm getting so close to my first day on T. So here's what I'm considering at the moment: [...]

Feeling pumped! posted Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Found a great deal on a bench press with lateral pulldown, butterfly and preacher attachments this week after having looked around for weeks! [...]

I'm back! part V: The Flight Home posted Monday, March 06, 2006
The flight home was a little more brutal than the trip there, mainly because it was the red eye. I had mom and dad with me so I couldn't quite be myself at the check-in desk, [...]

I'm back! part IV: The Good, The Bad and The One They Call "Ugly" posted Monday, February 27, 2006
Everyone who hadn't seen me in years, as well as those who'd met me for the first time have reportedly said that among other things, I am a very charming person. This surprised me because I know many things about myself, but this I never really thought about. [...]

I'm back! part II: Biting the Bullet posted Monday, February 27, 2006
One thing I'd said to Gaye the counsellor before heading off on my trip was this: that I'd know for sure how right starting transition would be for me based on my trip back to see my family, [...]

New beginning, new name posted Sunday, December 18, 2005
I've been thinking about what names I like and what names I would be comfortable using. There's a big difference, because [...]