community
FtMs and MtFs posted Thursday, March 30, 2006
Here's something that occured to me sometime ago but I never got around to writing about. Dropping by The Gender Centre nearly every week means that I now know and regularly see a number of transgendered people, in pretty much every stage of transition. [...]
The Moira/Max Conundrum posted Thursday, March 30, 2006
Ok, I've always been a fan of the show The L Word, and was delighted at the start of Season 3 at the prospect of having Moira/Max come on the show. [...]
I'm back! part III: In Good Company posted Monday, February 27, 2006
I did manage to meet a good friend of mine several times when I was home. J was my best friend in Year 3 of school [...]
I'm back! part II: Biting the Bullet posted Monday, February 27, 2006
One thing I'd said to Gaye the counsellor before heading off on my trip was this: that I'd know for sure how right starting transition would be for me based on my trip back to see my family, [...]
First Session with the Counsellor posted Thursday, January 26, 2006
Finally! I finally got in to see the counsellor at The Gender Centre, and it nearly didn't happen, too! [...]
Liar liar! posted Saturday, December 31, 2005
I've realised that I lied in the last blog entry. I meant to say that I'm not miserable about my current sex life, not that I have no complaints about it. [...]
Posted by
Nick
