family
I'm back! part II: Biting the Bullet posted Monday, February 27, 2006
One thing I'd said to Gaye the counsellor before heading off on my trip was this: that I'd know for sure how right starting transition would be for me based on my trip back to see my family, [...]
No man's land posted Thursday, February 02, 2006
Well, I'm back home. My mum and dad won't be back till next week, so I've been here with my cousins and aunts and uncles, and everyone's been totally doting on me since I haven't been back for 4 years. [...]
Parents... posted Thursday, January 19, 2006
I'm in a bit of a funk right now. Spoke to mum and dad on the phone, making sure that everything's on track for my short visit "home". [...]
1 score and 4 years ago (part I) posted Friday, December 23, 2005
[...] as we lay on the grass drying off (well I did while the girls occupied themselves romping around) I thought, when did I first think about being a boy vs. being a girl? And that lead to a multitude other questions. [...]
Blue skies are gonna clear up... posted Monday, December 19, 2005
... put on a happy face! =) [...] The walk to the post-office dried us all off, and it was nice to see some newbie surf groups head out to build their skills. Made me think about another reason I felt great today [...]
In the beginning... posted Sunday, December 18, 2005
Here's a bit of an intro to give readers a sense of where I'm at. It's not an easy situation to be in, and I hope that any success on my part will come as encouragement for anyone to live in truth. [...]
Posted by
Nick
