counselling
The Green Light!!! posted Saturday, September 2, 2006
[..] At the end he suddenly tells me that he's heard enough and in his professional opinion, he would be able to write me a referral to an endocrinologist in good conscience. [...]
Call for Berocca posted Tuesday, July 4, 2006
Deadlines, deadlines! Will have to bite the bullet tomorrow. [...]
I can see the starting line! posted Wednesday, June 14, 2006
[...] that I didn't know what to expect from today's session. However, it turned out infinitely better than the last time, and [...]
T therapy here I come! posted Thursday, April 20, 2006
Went to see Gaye yesterday, and had another great session. I felt that we got to know each other a little better this time around. Although the session wasn't as ground-breaking as the earlier ones, [...]
Second Session with the Counsellor posted Monday, March 06, 2006
The flight home was a little more brutal than the trip there, mainly because it was the red eye. I had mom and dad with me so I couldn't quite be myself at the check-in desk, [...]
First Session with the Counsellor posted Thursday, January 26, 2006
Finally! I finally got in to see the counsellor at The Gender Centre, and it nearly didn't happen, too! [...]
New appointment posted Saturday, January 14, 2006
[...]
Counselling session posted Tuesday, January 10, 2006
[...]
Blue skies are gonna clear up... posted Monday, December 19, 2005
... put on a happy face! =) [...] The walk to the post-office dried us all off, and it was nice to see some newbie surf groups head out to build their skills. Made me think about another reason I felt great today [...]
First step posted Sunday, December 18, 2005
Well, I've taken the first major step. I've contacted the local counsellor at The Gender Centre Inc. for a good time to come in, and hope I will get a reply on Monday. A fellow FTM from around here [...]
Posted by
Nick
