the-tribe


Back from the Dead posted Wednesday, August 2, 2006
Oh, it's been a while since the last post. So much has happened, so many notes I'd quickly jotted down in my organiser that I'd thought I'd post here about. [...]

Pets n Vets posted Sunday, June 11, 2006
Ok, so my little bubba Sasha had knee surgery a year ago because her knee-cap kept popping out of place, due to her [...]

I'm back! part V: The Flight Home posted Monday, March 06, 2006
The flight home was a little more brutal than the trip there, mainly because it was the red eye. I had mom and dad with me so I couldn't quite be myself at the check-in desk, [...]

1 score and 4 years ago (part I) posted Friday, December 23, 2005
[...] as we lay on the grass drying off (well I did while the girls occupied themselves romping around) I thought, when did I first think about being a boy vs. being a girl? And that lead to a multitude other questions. [...]

Blue skies are gonna clear up... posted Monday, December 19, 2005
... put on a happy face! =) [...] The walk to the post-office dried us all off, and it was nice to see some newbie surf groups head out to build their skills. Made me think about another reason I felt great today [...]