physique
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we... posted Sunday, March 19, 2006
It's been 3 months since starting this blog, since deciding to take a big step towards finding inner peace. In many ways, I'm already light years ahead of where I started from. Then again, I haven't even gotten my first dose of T yet. [...]
Body reaction and natural T therapy? posted Monday, January 16, 2006
[...] Anyway, my point is, is my body rejecting its feminine state naturally? Did I subconciously always know that I belonged in a man's body even if I hadn't actually pin-pointed this feeling cognitively, [...]
Battle plan posted Friday, January 06, 2006
4 days to my first visit to the counsellor at the Gender Centre, and I've just realised that I've double-booked myself! This is what happens when I forget to update my schedule on my Palm. [...]
Blue skies are gonna clear up... posted Monday, December 19, 2005
... put on a happy face! =) [...] The walk to the post-office dried us all off, and it was nice to see some newbie surf groups head out to build their skills. Made me think about another reason I felt great today [...]
Posted by
Nick
